Quick Fix – The Number One Selling Synthetic Urine Product Available
Quick Fix Synthetic Urine is the highest rated, trusted, and dependable in the realm of synthetic urine. It’s produced so that the appearance, scent, and even feel of quick fix is similar to authentic urine that it is able to clear all lab-tested drug screening. You can have peace of mind with having this superior quality product at your disposal.
The Quick Fix Synthetic Urine 6.3 formula has been and continues to be the top selling patented synthetic urine kit for years on end. It was designed and made for Spectrum Labs 25 years ago. From the time it first came into being, Quick Fix Synthetic urine has been committed to providing the best synthetic urine available for purchase. They maintain this standard by adjusting its formula to keep it up to date with today’s testing standards. Quick Fix Plus has been so consistent and effectual of a product that it has been implemented by various labs and universities for research purposes (not to mention as well as by the wet sex community) as this synthetic urine is a great alternative for real urine as it imitates human urine perfectly.
This laboratory formulation of fake urine generates a toxin free clean urine that is able to be utilized by any gender (both male and/or female). It is also carefully balanced for pH, specific gravity, creatinine, urea, as well as several other urine traits.
Some synthetic urines involve messy steps of mixing ingredients together. With Quick Fix Plus, the synthetic urine is premixed in a bottle, so you don’t have to be burdened with combining correct proportions. Preparing it is very easy- just four simple steps:
- Remove the cap
- Heat in the microwave for 10 seconds
- Place the cap back on
- Attach heat pack
Quick Fix Plus synthetic urine is backed by countless positive reviews which keep coming in!
Quick Fix Urine remains unsurpassed when compared to synthetic urine alternatives.
This product is to be used in accordance with all local state and federal laws and is not to be used for lawful administered drug tests.
Does Quick Fix Contain Uric Acid?
Yes! As mentioned previously, Quick Fix by Spectrum Labs is committed to providing the best synthetic urine on the market, so beginning with version 6.2, every Quick Fix contains uric acid.
How is Quick Fix Prepared? (Quick Way)
- Shake the bottle of Quick Fix and remove the cap.
- Place the bottle in the center of the microwave. Microwave on high for 10 seconds.
- Remove the container from the microwave and replace the cap. Make sure it is screwed on securely.
- Shake the bottle to ensure the solution ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Check the temperature strip on the bottle to see what the temperature of the liquid is. If there isn’t a reading after microwaving it, then it most likely indicates that the mixture is over 100 degrees. If this is the case, let it cool for two to three minutes, after which time it should reach the ideal temperature range.
- Once you have your desired temperature, remove the cap, and replace it with the included flip cap. This cap is designed to make it simple and tidy to empty the liquid into your test cup.
- Before your test, you should ensure that the solution maintains a constant temperature source of between 90 and 99 degrees. To facilitate this, Quick Fix includes a heat pad (similar to a hand warmer) that will keep your synthetic urine warm. Open the heat pack bag and shake it to activate.
- Secure the heat pack to the back of the bottle with a rubber band. Make sure you secure it to the side that is opposite the temperature strip.
- Before you pour the liquid into your test cup, take one last check of the temperature to make sure it’s over 90 degrees and below 100. Then empty the entire bottle of Quick Fix into the cup
- That’s it! You can just relax and feel assured that you’ll pass your urine test!
How is Quick Fix Prepared the Stealth Way?
- Open the heat pack and shake it to activate its heating properties.
- Secure the heat pack to the back of the Quick Fix bottle with a rubber band. Make sure you secure it to the side that is opposite the temperature strip.
- Place the synthetic urine bottle near an area of your body that will help retain heat and assist with the warming process. We recommend in your pants, underwear, and if you’re a female, in your bra. If you can’t keep the sample on you, the heating pack (similar to a hand warmer) will do the trick but expect it to take about 45 minutes to warm to the ideal temperature of between 90 and 99 degrees. Check the temperature strip to ensure temperature of the urine.
- When it comes time to submit your sample, shake the bottle of Quick Fix solution to create realistic looking bubbles. You might also want to replace the cap with the flip-top version to make the pouring process controlled and spill-free.
Does Quick Fix Urine Expire?
Quick Fix urine has a standard shelf life of two years. Every plus box comes with a green insert that has product usage instructions, batch number, as well as the manufacturing date. The batch number and manufacturing date should always be checked before use on the Spectrum Lab site.
Can Quick Fix Urine be reused?
Yes! The bottle of Quick Fix is able to be heated and cooled on a daily basis without compromising the integrity of the sample. After your drug test you need to discard.
Not Detectable by a Lab
Quick Fix Plus by Spectrum Labs has the appearance and scent of genuine urine – even the most experienced lab technicians will not be able to tell if your sample is a synthetic by just looking at it.
For understandable motivations, lab personnel don’t smell the urine samples. However, they do subject samples to extensive testing. Labs don’t only test for illicit substances, they also test for specific individualized chemicals that are only present in authentic urine.
As previously mentioned, Quick Fix Plus 6.3 includes natural ingredients that are present in human urine. There aren’t any ingredients included that would provide evidence that the Quick Fix Plus sample is a synthetic one. Even if a lab technician thinks that a urine sample is synthetic, they will have a difficult time authenticating that suspicion.
Quick Fix Plus also has been formulated to have the same pH levels and specific gravity as real human urine. It also contains realistic creatine levels with uric acid and urea already in the mix. A lab will not be able to identify a synthetic sample based on a person’s gender, either.
It is recommended that Quick Fix Plus urine not be left in direct sunlight for an extended period of time. The UV rays from the sun are able to break down the bio-chemical properties of the formulated urine product. Therefore, test results and bio-chemical levels cannot be assured. On the other hand, freezing the fake urine sample is considered safe and will not compromise the chemical makeup of the product.