Quick Fix Synthetic Urine is the most trusted name in fake pee. It’s made to look, smell and even feel like real urine so it can pass any lab-tested drug screening. You won't have to worry about getting caught with this high quality product on hand.
The Quick Fix Synthetic Urine 6.3 formulation is the #1 selling patented synthetic urine kit created for Spectrum Labs 25 years ago. Since its creation, Quick Fix Synthetic urine has stayed ahead of the curve to be the best synthetic urine on the market by keeping its formulations current with testing standards and it’s been so effective of a product it’s been adopted by the wet sex community as fake urine alternative for real urine and various labs and universities use it since it mimics human urine perfectly.
This laboratory designed synthetic urine creates a toxin free clean urine that can be used by males and females and is balanced for pH, specific gravity, creatinine, urea, and several other urine characteristics.
With this premixed synthetic urine, you don’t have to worry about mixing, it’s as simple to use in four easy step:
- Remove the cap
- Heat in the microwave for 10 seconds
- Place the caps back on
- Attach heat pack
The synthetic urine reviews keep coming in and Quick Fix Urine is still the best synthetic urine when compared to competition.
Does Quick Fix Urine Contain Uric Acid?
Yes, starting with version 6.2, every Quick Fix contains uric acid.
How do I prepare Quick Fix Urine? (Quick Way)
- Shake the bottle of Quick Fix and remove the cap.
- Place the bottle in the center of the microwave. Microwave on high for 10 seconds.
- Remove the container from the microwave and replace the cap. Make sure it is screwed on securely.
- Shake the bottle to ensure even distribution of all the ingredients.
- Check the Read Green Color strip on the bottle to see what the temperature of the liquid is. If there is no reading after microwaving it, then it likely means that the mixture is over 100 degrees, so you’ll need to let it cool for two to three minutes to reach the ideal temperature range.
- Once you’ve reached your desired temperature, remove the cap, and replace it with the included flip cap. This cap is designed to make it easy and mess-free to empty the fluid into your test cup.
- Before your test, you need to ensure that the liquid is kept at a constant temperature source of between 90 and 99 degrees. To do this, we’ve included a heat pack that will keep your synthetic pee warm. Open the heat pack bag and shake it to activate.
- Secure the heat pack to the back of the bottle with a rubber band. Make sure you secure it to the side that is opposite the temperature strip.
- Before you pour the liquid into your test cup, take one last check of the temperature to make sure it’s over 90 degrees and below 100. Then empty the entire bottle of QuickFix into the cup
- Voila! You’ve done it, and now you can feel confident that you’ll pass your test!
How do I prepare Quick Fix Urine? (Stealth Way)
- Open the heat pack and shake it to activate its heating properties.
- Secure the heat pack to the back of the Quick Fix bottle with a rubber band. Make sure you secure it to the side that is opposite the temperature strip.
- Place the synthetic urine near an area of your body that will help retain heat and assist with the warming process. We recommend in your pants, underwear, and if you’re a female, in your bra. If you can’t keep the sample on you, the heating pack will do the trick, but expect it to take about 45 minutes to warm to the ideal temperature of between 90 and 99 degrees.
- When it comes time to submit your sample, shake the bottle to create realistic looking bubbles. You might also want to replace the cap with the flip-top version to make the pouring process controlled and spill-free.
Does Quick Fix Urine Expire?
Quick Fix has a normal shelf life of two years. Every box contains a green insert that contains usage instructions, batch number, and manufacturing date. Always check your batch number before use. You can use the Spectrum Labs 'batch validator' tool here.
Can Quick Fix be reused?
Yes - Quick Fix can heated and cooled on a daily basis without compromising the validity of the sample. If you plan on heating up your Quick Fix 6.2 formula daily.