If you’ve ever suffered from lack of sleep, you know there are countless areas of your life that are severely affected. Most people suffer from lack of sleep, sleeplessness or insomnia due to chronic pain, anxiety, depression, trauma, hormonal imbalances, and other ailments.
Kratom is a natural health remedy that has traditionally been used to alleviate chronic pain, reduce anxiety, and help with sleep.
In this article we’ll discuss:
- How kratom can be used to reduce anxiety and improve sleep.
- The different strains of Kratom for sleep or sleep-related anxiety.
- and we’ll include some great research and tools that you can use to decide if Kratom is right for you and your health journey.
What is Kratom?
Kratom, botanical name Mitragyna speciosa, is a tropical tree in the coffee family, native to Southeast Asia. Its leaves have been used for centuries as a traditional medicine for a variety of ailments, including insomnia, anxiety, sleep, and pain. In recent years, kratom has gained popularity as a natural remedy for pain relief and anxiety, and for the treatment of opioid addiction.
How does Kratom work?
The active compounds in kratom leaves, including mitragynine and 7-α-hydroxymitragynine, interact with opioid receptors in the brain to produce sedative, analgesic, and euphoric effects, which is why it can be a great choice for sleep or anxiety. These effects are similar to those of opioids, but they are much weaker and last for a shorter period of time.
Is Kratom safe?
Millions of Americans are currently using Kratom on their health journey and yet still, there is no definitive answer to this question. Some people have had side effects from taking kratom, including nausea, vomiting, and constipation.
Others have reported more serious side effects, such as liver damage and seizures. It is important to note that most of the research on kratom’s safety is based on animal studies, so its effects on the health of humans are not yet fully understood.
However, many people find it to be a safe and effective way to improve their sleep. Many people are taking Kratom for sleep or nightly anxiety regularly, without any side effects. If you are considering using kratom for sleep, be sure to talk to your doctors to ensure it is right for your night’s sleep.
How Does Kratom Affect Sleep?
Kratom has been said to have many health benefits, including the potential to improve sleep, soothe anxiety, and ease chronic pain. The leaves of the Kratom tree may have sedative and pain-relieving effects, which is why it may be a great choice for sleep. Kratom is available in capsule form, that can be left at your bed side, for easier consumption before you head to sleep.
Some people find that kratom helps them fall asleep and stay asleep through the night, especially when pain is affecting their sleep. There are many different types of Kratom that can be purchased today for sleep, and each kind has different effects. Because of this, it’s important to do your research to discover which strain of kratom you could add into your sleep routine at night.
World Health has stated that “Regular Kratom users claim that it helped them deal with sleeping disorders and manage their sleeping schedules. It can be beneficial for people that have an irregular sleeping pattern or have less urge to sleep.”www.worldhealth.net/news/can-kratom-help-your-sleeping-disorders/
If you’re looking for natural ways to improve your sleep, talk to your doctor to see if Kratom is right for you.
Benefits of Taking Kratom for Sleep
Although more research is needed to understand the full effects of kratom for sleep, there is evidence to suggest that it can be helpful for people struggling with lack of sleep, sleeplessness and insomnia.
A recent study found that kratom extract was effective in reducing lack of sleep and insomnia symptoms in rats. Additionally, kratom contains compounds that have sedative and hypnotic effects, which could help promote sleep.
If you’re thinking about trying kratom for sleep, it’s important to talk to your doctor first. Kratom is not regulated by the FDA, so there is no guarantee of its safety or effectiveness for sleeping or when help is needed for falling asleep. Additionally, kratom can interact with other medications you may be taking and may cause side effects.
However, if you’re looking for the best, natural way to improve your sleep, and you’ve looked for help with other natural health remedies with great reviews, such as CBD, we encourage you to do some research into the benefits of Kratom for sleep.
What Are the Side Effects of Taking Kratom for Sleep?
There are a number of potential side effects associated with taking kratom for sleep. These include gastrointestinal upset, drowsiness, and dizziness. Getting help from a medical professional will bring support while choosing the correct dose and best kratom strain for the treatment or therapy of your symptoms.
Some people may also experience the effects of withdrawal symptoms when they stop taking kratom for sleep, so it is best to be aware of this before beginning the actions of taking this herb. It is also advised that people suffering from the effects of lack of sleep or insomnia stay away from the strains of Kratom named, Super green Malay, Thai Kratom, and Maeng Da Kratom, as those are known to have an energizing effect and are not a great choice for sleep.
What Are the Best Kratom Strains for Sleep?
There are a variety of kratom strains that can be effective for sleep, especially aiding in falling asleep. Some of the most popular strains include:
- Bali Strain: Bali kratom strain is a classic strain that is widely available and popular among kratom users looking for help with sleep. It is known for its relaxing and sedative effects, making it a good choice for those seeking relief from insomnia or other sleep disorders. It’s a great choice when needing help falling asleep more quickly or when you want to stay sleeping through the night.
- Maeng Da Strain: Maeng Da kratom strain is another popular strain for sleep that is renowned for its potent effects. It often will help as a stimulating agent, but depending on dosing, can also be effective for sleep by promoting relaxation and helping you stay asleep. Meang Da is also typically used in Kratom shots as well.
- Red Vein Strain: Red vein kratom strain is typically the most sedating and relaxing, making it ideal for those seeking help with insomnia or other sleep disorders. If you need help sleeping, this natural choice may be the best Kratom for you to buy.
How to Take Kratom for Sleep
If you are interested in finding the best way to take kratom for sleep, here are some simple tips we recommend.
- Start with a low dose to rule out any potential side effects or reactions, to ensure there isn’t further complications with your sleep as a result.
- Be sure to purchase your kratom sleep aid from a reputable source (Kures.co) and ensure you’re purchasing a high-quality botanical that’s been tested for purity. High-quality Kratom will provide the greatest health effects and give the highest potential for eliminating the requirement of another sleep medicine.
- Always consult with a healthcare professional if you have any questions or concerns.
Because every person is unique, the dosing of Kratom will be specific to you, especially if you have a history of opioid abuse, pain, or anxiety. As stated, we always recommend starting small and adjusting as necessary, until you’ve reached the desired effects. Working with a professional will help you to take the correct dosage and will ensure optimal results, such as less anxiety, less pain, and better sleep.
We know that the journey to eliminating these frustrating symptoms, such as pain, anxiety, and lack of sleep, can be a painstaking process. Our customer service team has partnered with many who are now successfully using Kratom to aid in their sleeplessness and insomnia issues, especially when the root is connected to anxiety or pain. Kratom is a natural herb with many potential benefits and helpful effects, so if you are struggling with lack of sleep, pain, or anxiety related symptoms, be sure to talk to your doctor to find out if Kratom could be right for you.